During the audience granted to His Eminence Cardinal Marcello Semeraro, prefect of the Dicastery for the Causes of Saints, the Supreme Pontiff authorized the same Dicastery to promulgate the Decrees regarding:
- The miracle attributed to the intercession of the Venerable Servant of God Elisabetta Martinez, founder of the Congregation of the Daughters of Saint Mary of Leuca; borno n 25 March 1905 in Galatina, Italy, and died on 8 February 1991 in Rome, Italy;
- The heroic virtues of the Servant of God Giuseppe di Sant’Elpidio (né Giulio Bocci), professed priest of the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin, founder of the Secular Institute of the Franciscan Volunteers of Vocations; born on 15 March 1885 in Sant’Elpidio a Mare, Italy, and died on 23 November 1974 in Pesaro, Italy;
- The heroic virtues of the Servant of God Aloísio Sebastião Boeing, professed priest of the Congregation of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, founder of the Marian Fraternity of the Heart of Jesus; born on 24 December 1913 in Vargem do Cedro, Brazil, and died on 17 April 2006 in Jaraguá do Sol, Brazil;
- The heroic virtues of the Servant of God Margherita Lussana (née Teresa Caterina), co-founder of the Congregation of the Ursuline Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Asola; born on 14 November 1852 in Seriate, Italy, and died there on 27 February 1935;
- The heroic virtues of the Servant of God Francisca Ana María Alcover Morell, lay faithful; born on 19 October 1912 in Sóiler, Spain, and died there on 10 March 1954;
- The heroic virtues of the Servant of God Albertina Violi Zirondoli, lay faithful and mother; born on 1 July 1901 in Carpi, Italy, and died on 18 July 1972 in Rome, Italy.