This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- Archbishop Jan Romeo Pawłowski, titular of Sejny, apostolic nuncio in Greece;
- Greeting to members of the Council for the Economy;
- His Eminence Cardinal Luis Antonio G. Tagle;
- His Eminence Cardinal Luis Francisco Ladaria Ferrer, S.J., prefect of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith;
- Ambassadors of Belize, the Bahamas, Thailand, Norway, Mongolia, Niger, Uganda and Sudan, presenting their credential letters;
- Msgr. Maurizio Bravi, Holy See Permanent Observer at the World Tourism Organization (O.M.T.);
- Young people of Italian Catholic Action.