This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- A delegation of young people from the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople;
- Mr. Thomas Bach, president of the International Olympic Committee, with Mr. Christophe de Kepper, director general;
- Archbishop Paolo Rudelli, titular of Mesembria, apostolic nuncio in Zimbabwe;
- Bishop Alberto Germán Bochatey, O.S.A., titular of Mons in Mauretania, auxiliary of La Plata, Argentina, and entourage;
- Members of the “Fraternidad de Agrupaciones Santo Tomás de Aquino” (FASTA).
This afternoon, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Participants in the International Convention on Sport, organized by the Dicasteries for the Laity, Family and Life, and for Culture and Education, in collaboration with the John Paul II Foundation.