This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- Archbishop Robert Francis Prevost, prefect of the Dicastery for Bishops;
- His Excellency Mr Vhangha Patrie Koffi, ambassador of the Republic of Cote d’Ivoire, presenting his credential letters;
- Msgr. Fernando Ocáriz Braña, prelate of Opus Dei;
- Members of the Executive Board of the “Unión Católica de Informadores y Periodistas de España”;
- Participants in the General Assembly of the Pontifical Mission Societies;
- Pilgrims from Concesio and Sotto il Monte, on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the death of John XXIII and the election of Paul VI.