This morning the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- Archbishop Carlos Gustavo Castillo Mattasoglio of Lima, Peru;
- The Reverend Fr. Michael A. Perry, O.F.M.;
- Archbishop Timothy John Costelloe, S.D.B., of Perth, Australia, president of the Australian Catholic Bishops’ Conference;
- His Eminence Cardinal Reinhard Marx, archbishop of München und Freising, Federal Republic of Germany, coordinator of the Council for the Economy;
- Delegation from the “Communauté du Chemin Neuf”;
- His Eminence Cardinal Luis Francisco Ladaria Ferrer, S.J., prefect of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith;
- Participants in the Conference promoted by the Dicastery for the Causes of Saints.