Tomorrow, Tuesday 4 October 2022, at 11.30, at the Holy See Press Office, a press conference will be held to present the Documentary on the power of humanity to stop the ecological crisis, entitled “The Letter”, to be premiered in the Vatican on the occasion of the Feast of Saint Francis (New Synod Hall, 18.30).
The speakers will be:
- His Eminence Cardinal Michael Czerny, S.J., prefect of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development;
- Dr. Hoesung Lee, chair of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC);
- Cacique Odair “Dadá” Borari, protagonist of the film and General Head of the Maró Indigenous Territory, Pará, Brazil;
- Dr. Lorna Gold, chair of the Managing Board of the Laudato si’ Movement;
- Nicolas Brown, writer and director of The Letter.
The Press Conference will be livestreamed in the original language on the Vatican News YouTube Channel, at https://www.youtube.com/c/VaticanNews.