This morning, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Bishop Marcelo Sánchez Sorondo, titular of Vescovio, chancellor of the Pontifical Academy of Sciences and the Pontifical Academy of Social Sciences;
- Her Excellency Alicia de Jesús Crespo Vega, ambassador of Ecuador to the Holy See, for the presentation of her credential letters;
- Archbishop Luis José Rueda Aparicio of Bogotá, Colombia, president of the Episcopal Conference of Colombia, with Archbishop Omar Alberto Sánchez Cubillos, O.P., of Popayán, vice president; and Bishop Luis Manuel Alí Herrera, titular of Giubalziana, auxiliary of Bogotá, secretary general;
- Delegation from the Chamber of Commerce of Crotone, Italy;
- Participants in the General Conference of the Marist Brothers;
- Participants in the meeting promoted by the Italian Women’s Centre.