During the audience granted to His Eminence Cardinal Marcello Semeraro, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, the Supreme Pontiff authorized the same Congregation to promulgate the Decrees regarding:
- the miracle attributed to the intercession of Blessed Marie Rivier, founder of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Presentation of Mary; born on 19 December 1768 in Montpezat-sous-Bauzon, France, and died in Bourg-Saint-Andéol, France, on 3 February 1838;
- the miracle attributed to the intercession of the Venerable Servant of God Maria Carola Cecchin (née Fiorina), professed religious of the Congregation of the Sisters of Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo; born on 3 April 1877 in Cittadella, Italy, and died on the steamboat returning from Kenya to Italy on 13 November 1925;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Andrés Garrido Perales, professed priest of the Order of the Blessed Virgin Mary of Mercy; born on 29 November 1663 in Vallada, Spain, and died on 23 February 1728 in Xátiva, Spain;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Carlo Maria da Abbiategrasso (né Gaetano Antonio Vigevano), professed priest of the Order of Friars Minor Capuchin; born on 30 August 1825 in Abbiategrasso, Italy, and died on 21 February 1859 in Casalpusterlengo, Italy;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Bernardo Sartori, professed priest of the Combonian Missionaries of the Heart of Jesus; born on 20 May 1897 in Falzé di Trevignano, Italy, and died on 3 April 1983 in Ombaci, Uganda;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Maria Maria Małgorzata of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Agony in the Garden (née Ludwika Banaś), professed religious of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Family in Nazareth; born on 10 April 1896 in Klecza Dolna, Poland, and died on 26 April 1966 in Nowogródek (now Belarus).