This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- His Eminence Cardinal Marcello Semeraro, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints;
- Archbishop Charles Jude Scicluna of Malta, adjunct secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith;
- His Eminence Cardinal Reinhard Marx, archbishop of München und Freising, Federal Republic of Germany, coordinator of the Council for the Economy;
- His Excellency Mr. Xavier Espot Zamora, head of the Government of Andorra, and entourage;
- Archbishop Éric de Moulins-Beaufort of Reims, France, president of the Conference of Bishops of France; with Bishop Olivier Leborgne of Arras, vice president; Bishop Dominique Blanchet of Créteil, vice president; and Fr. Hugues de Woillemont, secretary general;
- Seraphic Institute of Assisi.