In the Ordinary Public Consistory of 3 May 2021, the Holy Father Francis decreed the canonisation, without establishing a date on account of the pandemic, of the following Blesseds:
- Blessed Lazarus, known as Devasahayam, martyr;
- Blessed César de Bus, priest, founder of the Congregation of the Fathers of Christian Doctrine;
- Blessed Luigi Maria Palazzolo, priest, founder of the Institute of the Sisters of the Poor - Palazzolo Institute;
- Blessed Giustino Maria Russolillo, priest, founder of the Society of Divine Vocations and the Congregation of the Sisters of Divine Vocations;
- Blessed Charles de Foucauld, diocesan priest;
- Blessed Maria Francesca di Gesù (née Anna Maria Rubatto), founder of the Capuchin Sisters of Mother Rubatto of Loano;
- Blessed Maria Domenica Mantovani, co-founder and first Superior General of the Institute of the Little Sisters of the Holy Family.
His Holiness has decided that the rite of canonisation of all seven Blessed will be celebrated on 15 May 2022.