On Thursday 30 September, at 11.30, a press conference will be livestreamed from the Holy See Press Office to present the Tenth World Meeting of Families, to be held in Rome from 22 to 26 June 2022, on the theme “Family love: vocation and path of holiness”.
The speakers will be:
- His Eminence Cardinal Kevin Farrell, prefect of the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life;
- His Eminence Cardinal Angelo De Donatis, vicar general of His Holiness for the diocese of Rome;
- Professor Gabriella Gambino, under-secretary of the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life;
- Msgr. Walter Insero, director of the Social Communication Office of the diocese of Rome;
- Giovanni and Elisabetta Scifoni, representative family of the diocese of Rome.
The event will be attended by Msgr. Marco Frisina, composer of the hymn of the Tenth World Day of Families, and Fr. Marko Ivan Rupnik, who painted the image that is the visual symbol for the event.
The press conference will be broadcast live in the original language, and on the Vatican News Youtube channel at https://www.youtube.com/c/VaticanNews.