On 19 June 2021, the Holy Father Francis received in audience His Eminence Cardinal Marcello Semeraro, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints. During the audience, the Supreme Pontiff authorised the same Congregation to promulgate the decrees regarding:
- the miracle attributed to the intercession of the venerable Servant of God Johann Philipp Jeningen, professed priest of the Society of Jesus, born on 5 January 1642 in Eichstätt, Germany, and died in Ellwangen, Germany, on 8 February 1704;
- the martyrdom of the Servants of God Maria Paschalis Jahn (née Maria Magdalena) and 9 companions, professed religious of the Congregation of the Sisters of Saint Elizabeth, killed in hatred of the Faith in Poland in 1945;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Severino Fabriani, diocesan priest, founder of the Congregation of the Daughters of Providence for Deaf-mutes; born on 7 January 1792 in Spilamberto, Italy, and died in Modena, Italy, on 27 August 1849;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Aniela Róża Godecka, founder of the Congregation of the Little Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary; born on 13 September 1861 in Korczew nad Wołgą, Russia, and died in Częstochowa, Poland, on 13 October 1937;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Orsola Donati, professed religious of the Congregation of the Little Sisters of the Mother of Sorrows; born on 22 October 1849 in Anzola dell’Emilia, Italy, and died in Budrie di San Giovanni in Persiceto, Italy, on 8 April 1935;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God María Stella of Jesus (née María Aurelia Iglesias Fidalgo), professed religious sister of the Congregation of the Religious of Mary Immaculate; born on 12 April 1899 in Colunga, Spain, and died in Granada, Spain, on 24 November 1982;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Robert Schuman, lay faithful; born on 29 June 1886 in Clausen, Luxembourg, and died in Scy-Chazelles, France, on 4 September 1963.