Today, 19 June 2020, the Holy Father Francis received in audience His Eminence Cardinal Angelo Becciu, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints. During the audience, the Supreme Pontiff authorised the same Congregation to promulgate the decrees regarding:
- the miracle attributed to the intercession of the venerable Servant of God Mamerto Esquiú, of the Order of Friars Minor, bishop of Córdoba, Argentina; born on 11 May 1826 in San Josè de Piedra Blanca, Argentina, and died on 10 January 1883 in La Posta de El Suncho, Argentina;
- the miracle attributed to the intercession of the venerable Servant of God Franziskus Maria of the Cross (Johann Baptist Jordan), priest, founder of the Society of the Divine Saviour (Salvatorians) and of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Divine Saviour; born on 16 June 1848 in Gurtwell, Germany, and died on 8 September 1918 in Tafers, Switzerland;
- the miracle attributed to the intercession of the venerable Servant of God José Gregorio Hernandez Cisneros, layperson; born on 26 October 1864 in Isnotú, Venezuela, and died on 29 June 1919 in Caracas, Venezuela;
- the martyrdom of the Servant of God Maria Laura Mainetti (née Teresina Elsa), professed sister of the Congregation of the Daughters of the Cross, Sisters of Saint Andrew; born in Colico, Italy on 20 August 1939 and killed in hatred of the faith in Chiavenna, Italy, on 6 June 2000;
- the heroic virtues of the Servant of God Gloria María of Jesus Elizondo García (née Esperanza), Superior General of the Congregation of the Missionary Catechists of the Poor; born on 26 August 1908 in Durango, Mexico, and died in Monterrey, Mexico on 8 December 1966.