Tomorrow, Thursday 18 June 2020, at 11.30, at the “John Paul II” Hall of the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, a press conference will be held to present the document “In cammino per la cura della casa comune - A cinque anni dalla Laudato si’'” (“Journeying towards care for our common home - Five years after Laudato si’”), prepared by the Holy See Interdicastery Table on integral ecology.
The speakers will be:
- Archbishop Paul Richard Gallagher, Secretary for Relations with States of the Secretariat of State;
- Bishop Fernando Vérgez Alzaga, L.C., Secretary General of the Governorate of Vatican City State;
- Archbishop Angelo Vincenzo Zani, Secretary of the Congregation for Catholic Education (for Educational Institutions);
- Rev. Msgr. Bruno Marie Duffé, Secretary of the Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development;
- Mr Aloysius John, Secretary General of Caritas Internationalis;
- Mr Tomás Insua, Co-founder and Executive Director of the Global Catholic Climate Movement.