This morning the Holy Father received in audience:
- Mr. Ban Ki-Moon, former secretary general of the United Nations, president of the Ethical Commission of the “International Olympic Committee”;
- His Eminence Cardinal Leonardo Sandri, prefect of the Congregation for the Oriental Churches;
- His Eminence Robert Sarah, prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments;
- H.E. Msgr. Fernando Vérgez Alzaga, titular bishop of Villamagna di Proconsolare, secretary general of the Governorate of Vatican City State;
- Professor Andrea Riccardi, founder of the Sant’Egidio Community.
Today the Pope will receive in audience, in the New Synod Hall:
- Participants in the International Conference on Human Trafficking.
This afternoon the Holy Father will receive in audience, in the Domus Sanctae Marthae:
- His Grace Justin Welby, archbishop of Canterbury.