This morning the Holy Father received in audience:
- His Eminence Cardinal Pietro Parolin, secretary of State of His Holiness; with:
- His Eminence Cardinal Giuseppe Bertello, president of the Governorate of Vatican City State;
- H.E. Msgr. Edgar Peña Parra, titular archbishop of Telepte, substitute for General Affairs of the Secretariat of State;
- H.E. Msgr. Paul Richard Gallagher, titular archbishop of Hodelm, secretary for Relations with States;
- H.E. Msgr. Jan Romeo Pawlowski, titular archbishop of Sejny, delegate for the Papal Representations.
- His Eminence Cardinal Gualtiero Bassetti, archbishop of Perugia-Città della Piave, Italy, president of the Italian Episcopal Conference.
Today, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Fr. Fredéric Fornos, S.J., director general of the Prayer Apostolate;
- H.E. Msgr. Armando Dini, archbishop emeritus of Campobasso-Boiano, Italy.