Synod18 – Briefing (26 October 2018), 26.10.2018
Today, Friday 26 October, a briefing will be held on the work of the Synod, to take place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54. The following will be present:
- His Eminence Cardinal Christoph Schönborn, O.P., archbishop of Wien, president of the Episcopal Conference, Austria;
- H.E. Msgr. Anthony Muheria, archbishop of Nyeri, Kenya;
- H.E. Msgr. Eamon Martin, archbishop of Armagh, president of the Episcopal Conference, Ireland;
- Rev. Fr. Enrique Figaredo Alvargonzalez, S.J., apostolico prefect of Battambang, Cambodia;
- Mr. Erduin Alberto Ortega Leal, auditor, member of the Sant’Egidio Community, Cuba.