Today, Tuesday 23 October, a briefing will be held on the work of the Synod, to take place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54. The following will be present:
- His Eminence Cardinal Charles Maung Bo, S.D.B., archbishop of Yangon, Myanmar;
- His Eminence Cardinal Luis Antonio G. Tagle, archbishop of Manila, Philippines;
- H.E. Msgr. Bienvenu Manamika Bafouakouahou, bishop of Dolisie, Republic of the Congo;
- Rev. Fr. Antonio Spadaro, S.J., director of the journal “La Civiltà Cattolica”, Italy;
- Mr. Joseph Sapati Moeono-Kolio, auditor, member of Caritas Internationalis for Oceania, Samoa.