This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- Bishop Benoni Ambarus, titular of Tronto, auxiliary of Rome;
- His Eminence Cardinal Angelo De Donatis, vicar general of His Holiness for the diocese of Rome, with Bishop Baldassare Reina, titular of Aquae in Mauretania, vice regent;
- His Eminence Cardinal Mario Grech, secretary general of the General Secretariat of the Synod, with His Eminence Cardinal Jean-Claude Hollerich, archbishop of Luxembourg;
- Archbishop Filippo Iannone, prefect of the Dicastery for Legislative Texts;
- His Excellency Mr. Lütfullah Göktaş, ambassador of Turkey, on his farewell visit;
- Archbishop José Rodriguez Carballo, titular of Belcastro, secretary of the Dicastery for the Institutes of Consecrated Life and the Societies of Apostolic Life;
- Volunteers of the Opera for the Promotion of Literacy in the World (OPAM).