This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- Archbishop Protase Rugambwa, bishop emeritus of Kigoma, secretary of the Dicastery for Evangelization;
- Archbishop Antoine Camilleri, titular of Skalholt, apostolic nuncio in Ethiopia and Djibouti, and apostolic delegate in Somalia; Holy See Special Representative at the African Union;
- His Eminence Cardinal José Tolentino de Mendonça, prefect of the Dicastery for Culture and Education.
Today, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Professor Davide Prosperi, president of the Fraternity of Communion and Liberation;
- Members of the Primatial Council of the Confederation of Canons Regular of Saint Augustine.