This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- His Eminence Cardinal Jean-Marc Aveline, archbishop of Marseille, France;
- Bishop Américo Manuel Alves Aguiar, titular of Dagno, auxiliary of Lisboa, Portugal;
- Mr. Rafael Mariano Grossi, director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), Vienna;
- His Eminence Cardinal Luis Francisco Ladaria Ferrer, S.J., prefect of the Dicastery for the Doctrine of the Faith;
- The Honorable Roberto Gualtieri, mayor of Rome;
- The Reverend Fr. Hans Zollner, S.J..
Today, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Dr. Luis Herrera Tejedor, director of Human Resources of the Secretary for the Economy, with his wife;
- Managers and staff of the Vatican Inspectorate of Public Security.