This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- Archbishop Gianpiero Palmieri, bishop of Ascoli Piceno, Italy;
- His Eminence Cardinal Francesco Montenegro, archbishop emeritus of Agrigento, Italy;
- His Excellency Mr. Zoran Milanović, President of the Republic of Croatia, and entourage;
- Archbishop Luís Miguel Muñoz Cárdaba, titular of Nasai, apostolic nuncio in Sudan and in Eritrea;
- Bishop Thomas Halim Habib of Sohag of the Copts, Egypt.
Today, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Msgr. Philippe Bordeyne, dean of the Pontifical John Paul II Theological Institute for Marriage and Family Sciences;
- Participants in the General Chapter of the Secular Franciscan Order.