This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- His Excellency Mr. Narendra Modi, prime minister of India, and entourage;
- His Eminence Cardinal Marc Ouellet, P.S.S., prefect of the Congregation for Bishops;
- Archbishop Bruno Musarò, titular of Abari, apostolic nuncio in Costa Rica;
- The Reverend Msgr. Maurizio Bravi, Holy See Permanent Observer at the World Tourism Organisation (W.T.O.)
- Archbishop Giuseppe Pinto, titular of Anglona, apostolic nuncio;
- Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia, president of the Pontifical Academy for Life.
Today, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Archbishop Julio Murat, titular of Orange, apostolic nuncio co in Cameroon and in Equatorial Guinea;
- Fr. José David Correa Gonzalez, superior general of the Sodalitium Christianae Vitae.