On Thursday 21 October 2021, at 11.30, a press conference will be livestreamed from the Holy See Press Conference, to present World Mission Day, to be held on Sunday 24 October 2021 on the theme “We cannot but speak about what we have seen and heard” (Acts 4. 20).
The speakers will be:
- His Eminence Cardinal Luis Antonio G. Tagle, prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelisation of Peoples;
- Msgr. Giampietro Dal Toso, president of the Pontifical Mission Societies (POM) and adjunct secretary of the Congregation for the Evangelisation of Peoples;
- Sr. Alessandra Dalpozzo, Mother General of the Franciscan Handmaids of Mary.
The secretaries of the four Pontifical Mission Societies will also be present and available for press interviews:
- Sr. Roberta Tremarelli, A.M.S.S., secretary general of the Pontifical Society of Missionary Childhood (in Italian);
- Fr. Tadeusz Jan Nowak, O.M.I., secretary general of the Pontifical Society for the Propagation of the Faith (in English, Italian and Polish);
- Fr. Guy Bognon, P.S.S., secretary general of the Pontifical Society of Saint Peter the Apostle (in French);
- Fr. Dinh Anh Nhue Nguyen, O.F.M. Conv., secretary general of the Pontifical Missionary Union (in Italian, English, Russian and Vietnamese).
The Press Conference will be livestreamed in the original language on the Vatican News Youtube channel, at: https://www.youtube.com/c/VaticanNews.