On Tuesday 19 October 2021 at 12.30, in the Holy See Press Office, on the occasion of the launch of the Pope’s new Prayer App Click to Pray 2.0 and of the prayer website for the Synod, the following will be available for interviews by the press, after some brief introductory presentations:
- Fr. Frédéric Fornos, S.J., international director of the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network (in Spanish, French, Italian and English);
- Msgr. Lucio Ruiz, secretary of the Dicastery for Communication of the Holy See (in Spanish, French, Italian and English);
- Dr. Bettina Raed, international coordinator of Click to Pray, and regional director of the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network in Argentina and Uruguay (in Spanish);
- Mr. Juan Ignacio Castellaro, project manager of Click to Pray (in Spanish and English);
- Dr. Patrizia Morgante, head of Communication of the International Union of Superiors General (in Italian, Spanish and English).
His Eminence Cardinal Mario Grech, secretary general of the General Secretariat of the Synod of Bishops, and Dr. Thierry Bonaventura, communication manager of the General Secretariat of the Synod of Bishops, will also be present.