This morning, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Bishop Arthur Roche, prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments; with the secretary of the same Dicastery,
- Archbishop Vittorio Francesco Viola, bishop emeritus of Tortona;
and with the under-secretary,
- Bishop Aurelio García Macías, titular of Rotdon;
- Archbishop Vito Rallo, titular of Alba, apostolic nuncio in Morocco;
- Bishop Gianni Roncari, O.F.M. Cap., of Pitigliano-Sovana-Orbetello and Grosseto, Italy;
- His Eminence Cardinal Marcello Semeraro, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints;-
Professor Andrea Riccardi, founder of the Sant’Egidio Community.
Today, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Archbishop Joël Mercier, titular of Rota, secretary of the Congregation for the Clergy.