This morning, the Holy Father received in audience:
- A group of detainees from Rebibbia Prison;
- Msgr. Janusz Urbańczyk, Holy See Permanent Representative at the International Atomic Energy Agency (I.A.E.A.); at the United Nations and Specialised Institutions in Vienna; at the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (U.N.I.D.O.); and at the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (O.S.C.E.);
- His Excellency Mr. Paul Oga Adikwu, ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, presenting his credential letters;
- Archbishop Ivan Jurkovič, titular of Corbavia, apostolic nuncio in Canada;
- His Eminence Cardinal Kevin Joseph Farrell, prefect of the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life; with Fr. Gianfranco Ghirlanda, S.J.;
- Her Excellency Mrs. Sally Jane Axworthy, ambassador of the United Kingdom, on her farewell visit.