Monday 3 May 2021, at 10.00, on the Consistory Hall of the Vatican Apostolic Palace, the Holy Father Francis will preside at the celebration of the Third Hour and the Ordinary Public Consistory for the Canonisation of the Blessed:
- Blessed Lazarus, known as Devasahayam, layperson, martyr;
- Blessed César de Bus, priest, founder of the Congregation of the Christian Doctrine Fathers;
- Blessed Luigi Maria Palazzolo, priest, founder of the Institute of the Sisters of the Poor - Palazzolo Institute;
- Blessed Giustino Maria Russolillo, priest, founder of the Society of Divine Vocations and the Congregation of the Sisters of the Divine Vocations;
- Blessed Charles de Foucauld, diocesan priest;
- Blessed Maria Francesca of Jesus (née Anna Maria Rubatto), founder of the Capuchin Tertiary Sisters of Loano;
- Blessed Maria Domenica Mantovani, co-founder and first superior general of the Institute of the Little Sisters of the Holy Family.