On Tuesday 27 October 2020, at 10.00, a Press Conference will take place, streamed live, on the “Economy of Francesco - Pope Francis and young people around the world for the economy of tomorrow”, which will be held online from 19 t0 21 November 2020.
The speakers will be:
- Fr. Enzo Fortunato, director of the Press Office of the Holy Convent of Assisi and director of the information structure of “Economy of Francesco”;
- Professor Luigino Bruno, professor of political economy at the Libera Università Maria Santissima Assunta in Rome and scientific director of “Economy of Francesco”;
- Sr. Alessandra Smerilli, professor of political economy at the Pontifical Faculty of Educational Sciences “Auxilium”, Rome, and member of the Scientific Committee of “Economy of Francesco”;
- Francesca Di Maiolo, president of the “Istituto Serafico” of Assisi and member of the organising committee of “Economy of Francesco”;
- Florencia Locascio, staff of “Economy of Francesco”, in remote connection from Argentina.
The press conference will be broadcast live from the “John Paul II" Hall of the Holy See Press Office, on the Vatican News Youtube channel, at https://www.youtube.com/c/VaticanNewsIT