This morning, the Holy Father received in audience:
- Archbishop Giacomo Morandi, titular of Cerveteri, secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith;
- His Eminence Cardinal Francesco Coccopalmerio, president emeritus of the Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts;
- Dom Roberto D. Dotta, O.S.B., abbot of the Abbey of Saint Paul Outside-the-Walls;
- His Eminence Cardinal Stanisław Ryłko, archpriest of the Papal Basilica of Saint Mary Major;
-His Eminence Cardinal Giovanni Battista Re, dean of the College of Cardinals;
- His Excellency Mr. Yoshio Matthew Nakamura, ambassador of Japan, on his farewell visit.