This morning, the Holy Father Francis received in audience:
- Archbishop Michael W. Banach, titular of Menfi, apostolic nuncio in Hungary;
- His Eminence Cardinal Marc Ouellet, P.S.S., prefect of the Dicastery for Bishops;
- Bishop Luis Rafael Zarama of Raleigh, United States of America;
- Bishop Felix Genn of Münster, Federal Republic of Germany;
- Archbishop Santo Gangemi, titular of Umbriatico, apostolic nuncio in Serbia;
- Mother Candelaria Mejías Negreira, Federal Abbess of the Monasteries of the Order of the Holy Spirit, Spain; with Mother Kazimiera Gołębiowska, Superior General of the Congregation of the Canonesses of the Holy Spirit of Saxia, Poland.
Today, the Pope will receive in audience:
- Participants in the General Assembly of the World Union of Catholic Teachers (UMEC-WUCT);
- Employees and participants in the Plenary Assembly of the Dicastery for Communication.