Today, Thursday 24 October, at the briefing on the work of the Synod, taking place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, the following will be present:
- His Eminence Cardinal Beniamino Stella, prefect of the Congregation for the Clergy, Vatican City;
- Archbishop Alberto Taveira Corrêa of Belém do Pará, Brazil;
- Reverend Eleazar López Hernández, expert in Indian theology, indigenous Catholic priest belonging to the Zapotec people, member of the National Centre for Aid to Indigenous Missions, Mexico;
- Reverend Sr. Suora Mariluce dos Santos Mesquita, F.M.A., of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians, religious belonging to the Barassana ethnic group, Brazil;
- Mr. Delio Siticonatzi Camaiteri, member of the Ashaninca people, Amazonian ethnic group, Peru;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Giacomo Costa, S.J., secretary of the Commission for Information.
The briefing will be chaired by the vice-director of the Holy See Press Office, Cristiane Murray.