Today, Wednesday 23 October, at the briefing on the work of the Synod, taking place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, the following will be present:
- His Eminence Cardinal Oswald Gracias, archbishop of Bombay, India;
- Bishop Gilberto Alfredo Vizcarra Mori, S.J., vicar apostolic of Jaén en Perú o San Francisco Javier, titolar of Autenti, Peru;
- Bishop Ricardo Ernesto Centellas Guzmán, of Potosí, president of the Episcopal Conference of Bolivia;
- Reverend Zenildo Luiz Pereira da Silva, C.SS.R., rector of the São José Seminary of Manaus and vice president of the Organization of Seminaries and Institutes of Brazil (OSIB), Brazil;
- Reverend Sr. Roselei Bertoldo, I.C.M., of the Sisters of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, “A Cry for Life” Network, frontier Church, fight against human trafficking, Brazil;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Giacomo Costa, S.J., secretary of the Commission for Information.
The briefing will be chaired by the vice-director of the Holy See Press Office, Cristiane Murray.