#SinodoAmazonico – Briefing (22 October 2019), 22.10.2019
Today, Tuesday 22 October, at the briefing on the work of the Synod, taking place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, the following will be present:
- His Eminence Cardinal Fridolin Ambongo Besungu, O.F.M. Cap., archbishop of Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo;
- Bishop Karel Martinus Choennie of Paramaribo, Suriname;
- Bishop Héctor Miguel Cabrejos Vidarte, O.F.M., archbishop of Trujillo, Peru, president of the Peruvian Episcopal Conference, president of the Consejo Episcopal Latinoamericano (CELAM);
- Ms. Judite da Rocha, national coordinator of the Movement of People Affected by Dams, Brazil;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Giacomo Costa, S.J., secretary of the Commission for Information.
The briefing will be chaired by the vice-director of the Holy See Press Office, Cristiane Murray.