Today, Monday 21 October, at the briefing on the work of the Synod, taking place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, the following will be present:
- His Eminence Cardinal Christoph Schönborn, O.P. archbishop of Vienna, president of the Episcopal Conference, Austria;
- Bishop Domenico Pompili of Rieti, Italy;
- Reverend Fr. Dario Bossi, M.C.C.J., Combonian Missionary of the Heart of Jesus; provincial superior of the Combonian Missionaries in Brazil, member of REPAM and the Rete Iglesias y Minería, Brazil;
- Ms. Marcivana Rodrigues Paiva, representative of the satire mawé ethnic group, Brazil;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Giacomo Costa, S.J., secretary of the Commission for Information.
The briefing will be chaired by the vice-director of the Holy See Press Office, Cristiane Murray.