Today, Wednesday 16 October, at the briefing on the work of the Synod, taking place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, the following will be present:
- Bishop Ambrogio Spreafico of Frosinone-Veroli- Ferentino, Italy;
- Bishop Wellington Tadeu de Queiroz Vieira of Cristalândia, Brazil;
- Bishop Pedro José Conti of Macapá, Brazil;
- Ms. Yesica Patiachi Tayori, bilingual teacher of the Harakbut indigenous people; member of the indigenous pastoral staff of the apostolic vicariate of Puerto Maldonado, Peru;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Giacomo Costa, S.J., secretary of the Commission for Information.
The briefing will be chaired by the vice-director of the Holy See Press Office, Cristiane Murray.