Today, Tuesday 15 October, at the briefing on the work of the Synod, taking place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, the following will be present:
- Bishop Rafael Alfonso Escudero López-Brea, bishop-prelate of Moyobamba, Peru;
- Bishop Eugenio Coter, vicar apostolic of Pando, titular of Tibiuca, Bolivia;
- Fr. Sidney Dornelas, C.S., Missionaries of Saint Charles Borromeo (Scalabrinians); director of the Centro de Estudios Migratorios Latinoamericanos (CEMLA), Argentina;
- Dr. Marcia María de Oliveira, doctor in Amazonian societies and cultures, postgraduate in societies and borders; expert in Church history in the Amazon, Brazil;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Giacomo Costa, S.J., secretary of the Commission for Information.
The briefing will be chaired by the vice-director of the Holy See Press Office, Cristiane Murray.