Today, Monday 14 October, at the briefing on the work of the Synod, taking place at 13.30 in the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, the following will be present:
- Bishop Carlo Verzeletti of Castanhal, Brazil;
- Bishop José Ángel Divassón Cilveti, S.D.B., former vicar apostolic of Puerto Ayacucho, titular of Bamaccora, Venezuela;
- Ms. Josianne Gauthier, secretary general of CIDSE, International Alliance of Catholic Development Agencies, Canada;
- Mr. José Gregorio Díaz Mirabal, President of the Coordinator of Indigenous Organizations of the Amazon River Basin (COICA), indigenous Curripaco, Venezuela;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Giacomo Costa, S.J., secretary of the Commission for Information.
The briefing will be chaired by the vice-director of the Holy See Press Office, Cristiane Murray.