On Tuesday 15 October 2019, at 11.00, at the Holy See Press Office, Via della Conciliazione 54, there will be a “Meeting point” for journalists for the launch of Click To Pray eRosary (for Peace in the World). The following will be present and available to the press for interviews:
- Fr. Frédéric Fornos, S.J., international director of the Pope’s Worldwide Prayer Network (Spanish, French, Italian and English);
- Msgr. Lucio Ruiz, secretary of the Dicastery for Communication (Italian, Spanish, English and French);
- Mr. Jerry Kao, president of Gadget Tek Inc. (GTI) (English and Chinese);
- Mr. Juan della Torre, CEO & Founder of La Machi (Spanish, English and Italian);
- Fr. Tadeusz J. Nowak, O.M.I., general secretary of the Pontifical Mission Society for the Propagation of the Faith (POPF) (Pollish, Italian and English);
- Fr. João Chagas, head of the youth section of the Dicastery for the Laity, Family and Life (Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, English and French).