This morning the Holy Father received in audience:
- His Excellency Mr. Jorge Mario Eastman Robledo, ambassador of Colombia;
- His Eminence Cardinal Daniel N. DiNardo, archbishop of Galveston-Houston, United States of America, president of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, with:
- Archbishop José Horacio Gómez of Los Angeles, vice president;
- Msgr. John Brian Bransfield, secretary general;
- Msgr. Jeffrey D. Burrill, S.T.L., adjunct secretary general;
- Mr. Kiko Argüello, Founder of the Neocatechumenal Way;
- National Federation of the Orders of Doctors and Dental Surgeons.
Today the Pope will receive in audience:
- Participants in the Symposium promoted by the “Somos Community Care” Organization.