On Monday 1 July 2019, at 10.00, in the Clementine Hall of the Vatican Apostolic Palace, the Holy Father Francis will preside at the celebration of Terce and the Ordinary Public Consistory for the Canonization of the Blesseds:
- John Henry Newman, Cardinal of the Holy Roman Church, founder of the Oratory of Saint Philip Neri in England;
- Giuseppina Vannini (born Giuditta Adelaide Agata), founder of the Daughters of Saint Camillus;
- Maria Teresa Chiramel Mankidiyan, founder of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Holy Family;
- Dulce Lopes Pontes (born Maria Rita), of the Congregation of the Missionary Sisters of the Immaculate Conception of the Mother of God;
- Margarita Bays, virgin of the Third Order of Saint Francis of Assisi.