Today, Saturday 23 February, a briefing will take place on the Meeting on “The Protection of Minors in the Church” at 13.30 at the Augustinianum Patristic Institute, Rome, Via Paolo VI 25, attended by:
- His Eminence Reinhard Marx, archbishop of München und Freising, Germany; president of the German Episcopal Conference; coordinator of the Council for the Economy;
- H.E. Msgr. Charles J. Scicluna, archbishop of Malta, adjunct secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, member of the Organizing Committee;
- Fr. Arturo Sosa Abascal, S.J., prepositor general of the Society of Jesus;
- Rev. Sr. Veronica Openibo, S.H.C.J., superior general of the Society of the Holy Child Jesus;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Federico Lombardi, S.J., president of the Joseph Ratzinger – Benedict XVI Vatican Foundation, moderator of the Meeting.
The briefing will be moderated by the ad interim director of the Holy See Press Office, Alessandro Gisotti.