Today, Thursday 21 February, a briefing will take place on the Meeting on “The Protection of Minors in the Church” at 13.30 at the Augustinianum Patristic Institute, Rome, Via Paolo VI 25, attended by:
- H.E. Msgr. Mark Benedict Coleridge, archbishop of Brisbane, Australia;
- H.E. Msgr. Charles J. Scicluna, archbishop of Malta, adjunct secretary of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, member of the Organizing Committee;
- Dr. Paolo Ruffini, prefect of the Dicastery for Communication;
- Fr. Federico Lombardi, S.J., president of the Joseph Ratzinger – Benedict XVI Vatican Foundation, moderator of the Meeting;
- Fr. Hans Zoller, S.J., president of the Centre for the Protection of Minors of the Pontifical Gregorian University, member of the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors, Committee reference.
The briefing will be moderated by the ad interim director of the Holy See Press Office, Alessandro Gisotti.