This morning the Holy Father received in audience:
- His Eminence Cardinal Marc Oullet, P.S.S., prefect of the Congregation for Bishops;
- His Eminence Cardinal Robert Sarah, prefect of the Congregation for Divine Worship and the Discipline of the Sacraments;
- H.E. Msgr. Léon Kalenga Badikebele, titular archbishop of Magneto, apostolic nuncio in El Salvador and in Belize; Holy See Extraregional Observer at the Central American Integration System;
- H.E. Msgr. Óscar Vicente Ojea, bishop of San Isidro, Argentina, president of the Argentine Episcopal Conference, with: His Eminence Cardinal Mario Aurelio Poli, archbishop of Buenos Aires, first vice president; H.E. Msgr. Marcelo Daniel Colombo, bishop of La Rioja, second vice president; H.E. Msgr. Carlos Humberto Malfa, bishop of Chascomús, secretary general.
- Members of the National Anti-Usury Council.