This morning the Holy Father received in audience:
- The Ambassadors of Yemen, New Zealand, Swaziland, Azerbaijan, Chad, Liechtenstein, and India to the Holy See, presenting their credential letters;
- Cardinal Sean Patrick O’Malley, O.F.M. Cap., archbishop of Boston, United States of America;
- Cardinal Kurt Koch, president of the Pontifical Council for Promoting Christian Unity;
- H.E. Msgr. Bernardito C. Auza, titular archbishop of Suacia, Holy See Permanent Observer at the United Nations in New York and the Organization of American States;
- Members of the Presidency of the World Evangelical Alliance;
- Members of the “Populorum Progressio” Foundation.