Today the Holy Father received in audience:
- His Eminence Cardinal Marc Ouellet, P.S.S., prefect of the Congregation for Bishops;
- H.E. Mr. Ernest Bai Koroma, president of the Republic of Sierra Leone, and entourage;
- Msgr. Janusz Urbańczyk, Holy See Permanent Observer at the Office of the United Nations and Specialized Institutions in Vienna, and at the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (U.N.I.D.O.); Permanent Representative at the International Atomic Energy Agency (I.A.E.A.), and at the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (O.S.C.E.);
- Mr. Mohammad Taher Rabbani, ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran, on his farewell visit;
- Leaders of the “Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat”.