Vatican City, 21 March 2016 – The Holy Father received in audience:
- Cardinal Marc Ouellet, prefect of the Congregation for Bishops;
- Their Royal Highnesses the Grand-duke Henri and the Grand-duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg, and entourage;
- Archbishop Peter Bryan Wells, apostolic nuncio in South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho and Namibia, with family members;
- Archbishop Miguel Ángel Ayuso Guixot, secretary of the Pontifical Council for Interreligious Dialogue, with family members;
- Cardinal George Pell, prefect of the Secretariat for the Economy;
- Antonius Agus Sriyono, ambassador of Indonesia to the Holy See, presenting his credential letters.